- Studio Projects of the Week:
1. Stump Pillows! Hand-drawn, hand-printed, hand-dyed and hand-sewn (BY HAND!), these pretty little pillows will be available to buy from Nora at the Lill Street Holiday party/art-sale (December 3rd, 6-10pm).
2. Marsupial Cloth Stickers and Applique Patches! Drawn by Lucy and printed/prepped by Nora! These will also be sold at the Lill Street Holiday party/art-sale.
Nora will also have bags and other items for sale at Lill Street
(which is an awesome arts center in Chicago).
- Studio Happening of the Week:
We hosted a little Pre-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1 screening get-together. We made tiny sexy pies, cockroach clusters, butterbeer and pumpkin juice!
Our Butterbeer Recipe:
A few drops of artificial butter flavoring (from the baking section)
(Mixed to taste)
Our Pumpkin Juice Recipe:
We hope you had a great HPWeekend, everybody!
- Studio Jam of the Week: "Mean," by Taylor Swift
(Our apologies; there are NO better videos of this song...)
- Studio Munch of the Week: EGGS BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!
- Studio Obsession of the Week:
Because Lucy was too devoted to The X-Files as an adolescent to stray to other television, she sadly missed the Buffy Boat. So now Nora has been giving her a long-overdue education in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's coming along quite well. We're up to the third season, and should graduate to Angel by New Years.