- Studio Project of the Week: The Black Family Tapestry! As seen in this scene of Harry Potter.
The beginning sequence is our trial print of the negative image on an undyed piece of canvas. Then we use discharge paste on a piece of dyed fabric to print the image, which removes the dye where it's printed and then steamed with an iron. A cool, one-might-say MAGICAL process. More photos of the BFT here!
- Studio Outing of the Week: Burrow Ink!
To commemorate our year of studio time and mutual affection for HP, on the week of the last movie's release, and one of our last weekends together. By our fabulous, speedy and amazing tattoo artist, Kit Hall.
- Studio Obsession of the Week: Kyle XY! Continuing on in our quest to catch up on every cancelled TV show of the last decade, we're getting out ABC Family dramedy on. Thanks, instant-watch. To illustrate the genius of this show, here is an old illustration of Lucy's.
- Studio Jam of the Week: The Winner Takes it All, By Abba, as performed by Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon. Did you guys see "The Trip?" This scene was our favorite in the whole movie.
- Kitty Photos of the Week:
Smooshface headscratches. Zzz, BFT.