Happy Sunday! We know we promised a theme for this week, but we're going to sit on it for another week, so look for it next Sunday. This week seems to be accidentally "cat themed." But when isn't everything in our lives cat themed?
- Studio Projects of the Week:
1. Cat. Experiments.
2. Burrow T-Shirt! Nora screenprinted this Burrow T-Shirt for Lucy the other day. Would you be interested in owning one yourself? Let us know via email or comment.
- Studio Happening of the Week:
We went out to the Chicago suburbs to Nora's aunt Janice's house to watch a True Blood season 3 marathon. It's quite a viscous show, so the 12-hour viewing was MEGA VISCOUS. The fake blood budget on that show must be astronomical! In retrospect, it was probably not the best idea to make themed snacks for the event, as the beet salad, pomegranate juice and raspberry pie seemed less appealing than they might usually have done...
- Studio Jam of the Week: "Feel Like Going Back Home" from the Bran Nue Dae soundtrack (We went to see this movie at the ONE movie theater in Chicago where it's playing. Shocked that the rest of the country seems oblivious to the awesomest Australian musical with Geoffery Rush of all time.)
- Studio Munch of the Week:
Polenta with avacado, black bean, tomato, spinach and onion in balsamic, cheese and egg fried in avacado oil (a new acquisition). Side of pencil, to indicate that we worked through dinner.
- Kitty Photo of the Week: Double decker cats!