Sorry we're posting late in the day-- we wanted to save it for after we recuperated from the Renegade Craft Fair earlier today, and plus; it takes this long to get this much amazingness into one place!
- Studio Happening of the Week:
1.The Renegade Craft Fair. Last December (and this coming) we worked at the Holiday Renegade Craft Fair, but the summertime one is just too hot and hardcore for us. It was practically too hot to even attend, let alone work there, but we muscled through and check out all the great stuff we got!
(click photo to see details and artists!)
2. Stars of the Lyric Opera at Millennium Park. Despite being damp and chilly, the singing was beautiful and the city was gorgeous.
- Studio Projects of the Week:
1. Star Wars Table: Nora found this amazing... Item... in the alley (like so much of our furniture), and had to rescue it for us. We wrangled a board from the hands of the Home Depot Denizens and lacquered it (you know, cuz we classy). Look how fancy pants!
2. Becki's Birthday Blingun: In honor of our pal Becki's birthday we purchased a crystal vodka bottle in the shape of a handgun. It wasn't quite amazing enough, so we glued rhinestones all over it. We think she liked it.
- Studio Quotes of the Week:
1. Nora: "'If you don't believe us, ask an ugly friend!'"2. Lucy: "Nothing says, 'I'm sorry for your loss' like a turquoise bolo tie."
- Studio Jam of the Week:
Home, by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Kitty Photo of the Week:
Thanks for reading-- Next week has a special THEME!
Hard at work on a sunday night.
"Out" of the studio (in the living room. Next to the studio.) but:
"The studio is anywhere you watch your X-Files DVDs"