- Studio Projects of the Week:
1. Kickstarter! This is the last week for our Horrible Heartbroken at Hogwarts project fundraiser! We are THRILLED with your support for this adventure, and looking forward to the trip and comic. And the butterbeer. There's only a week left to donate, so if you'd still like a copy of the comic, or one of the other incentives, there's still time.
2. CLANKET! A couple of months ago while joking in front of the TV Lucy mentioned that what she really REALLY wanted for Christmas was a snuggie: a snuggie that was ALSO a costume of her cat. DONE AND DONE. Merry Christmas!
Best. Christmas present. Ever.
- Kitty Photo of the Week:
Linney gives her new Clanket two big high-fives!
- Studio Munch of the Week:
We've been compiling a collection of interesting snacks we invent to eat while watching our various shows. Every snack is then named after some aspect of our current TV obsessions. As we are nearing the end of Buffy Season 4 (at which time a certain stuttering Willow-fancier joins the cast) we decided to call these jam/peanutbutter/chocolate-filled pastries we've been making lately:TARABALLS
In honor of our new favorite character.
- Studio Quote of the Week:
Lucy: "What's a good synonym for 'Lesbian' here?"
Nora: "I was gonna go with... 'Lesbian.'"
- Studio Headline of the Week:
Being the serious followers of world news that we are, we thought we should share with you this important headline you might have missed:
(Sung to the tune of this ditty)
- Studio Jam of the Week: "Eeeeevil" by They Might Be Giants. Brought to you by this photo of Ripley, because this is her theme song... Or so we sing.
- Studio Outing of the Week:
We went out to ring in the New Year, and managed to see in 2011 in a joyous fashion. Below is the (slightly off) countdown to the new year captured in an old-fashioned photobooth shoot.
Happy New Year, everybody!